Sunday, July 23, 2006

KONE PRODUCTIONS NEEDS A BUSINESS PARTNER



Kone Productions is a new multimedia company, with a focus on film,
music and book publishing. It consists of me, Marsha Lewis, as the
sole writer, and composer of music for film. Kone Productions is at
its embryotic stages in terms of funding, and is in need of
investors.

I am also looking for a business partner. While I am developing
various ideas for production and books, I need someone who is
business saavy; equipped with the knowledge to help me start and run
a multi-media business. Candidates should have an educational
background in fundraising, business and/or business management,
and/or accounting, and general business structure.

(Synopsis for are available upon request)

If anyone is interested in partnering with me in the business
structure venacular, or, if you are an investor, who is seeking an
opportunity for investment, please contact me.

Thank you for your time.
The Best,
Marsha Lewis
marshallewis@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home